We have only one aim to provide world class HR solutions, to meetout 100% client needs.
Identify Improvement Areas & Set Standards for Industries
The goal of HR audits is the independent and objective evaluation of the efficiency and quality of a company´s HR management, including its compliance with the legal requirements of employment. Farsight IT Solutions, leading hr audit service provider in India offers HR Auditing Services to customers who require a partner service provider’s un-biased observations of the HR processes.
Objective of HR Audits:-
- Is organization gaining the most benefit from its HR activities?
- Are those activities aligned with organizational strategy and objectives (HR compliance)?
- How effective, efficient and economical are those activities?
- Are organization’s hr policies, processes & practices compliant with statutory laws?
The standard service in Farsight audit of human resources management system:-
- Verification of Master Data with Personal File or any other excel sheet.
- Verification of Joining date / Confirmation date.
- Verification of salary data with accounts with respect to net amounts paid, IT, statutory laws (CTC / salary based reimbursements).
- Sample checking of verifying proof of investments
- Verifying leave records with Leave Register / Access machine reports. Reporting structures / authorizing manager
- Check transfers with respect to historical HR data entered, dates etc
- Check resigned employees and the Full & Final procedure processes, computations (e.g. If Leave encashment has been given as per policy, Gratuity or other retrial benefits given as per law / policy etc.)
- Verify Organizational Structure and make changes accordingly
- Verify Employee Manual and suggest alterations
- Verify Job profiles and suggest alterations
- Proper audit of all statutory regulations – PF / ESIC / PT / Labour Laws/ Income Tax / e-TDS, Etc.
- Performance Appraisal methods and suggestions
Benefits of Farsight HR Audit Services:-
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of HRM including a proposal for improvement measures
- Feedback on quality of implemented HR processes as compared with industry best practices
- Reduction of cost associated with risk of non-compliance with legal regulations
- Verification of compliance with human resources management procedures
- Evaluation of effectiveness of change management tools
- Verification of tax optimization for payments provided to employees in terms of income tax and social security and health insurance contributions
- HR metrics (Key performance indicators) for benchmarking current quality and efficiency of HR processes as compared with industry best practices
Farsight adopts continual improvement approach in human resource audit services:-
Systematic process of identifying gaps in functional or organizational performance through identification of base lines and industry benchmarks with respect to various HR process.